Listen to music and watch free gigs whilst staying at home!
Listening to music is a great way to take your mind of things, improve your mood and reduce stress. Although live gigs have been cancelled there are still loads of artists putting on gigs from home and venues showing videos of past shows. Heres some of our favourite:
- Indie Club Night - Every Friday 9.30pm Online Gigs
- Radio X - HomeShows from artists such as Noel Gallagher and the Foo Fighters shown through their Instragram page.
- The Guardian - They have put together a list of live streamed gigs
- Lucy’s Pop Choir, Virtual Choir
- Social Distancing Festival
- Symphony Orchestra Live Streamed Performances
- Stay At Home Fest - This website links you to lots of free online gigs including DJ's, jazz, poets and lots more.
- Barnsley Live - Live streams and performances
- Online Gig Guide
- UnitedWeStream - This website streams live bands, DJ’s, singers and performers every night from 7pm. They ask for a pay as you feel donation to watch gigs but all the money raised going to support cultural organisations across Greater Manchester as well as charities tackling homelessness and offering music therapy.
Lots of artists are also doing live gigs through their Instragram accounts:
- Gok Wan - does regular DJ sets and also cook-a-long sessions
- Liam Fray - The Courteeners front man does regular acoustic sets doing the Courteeners best loved songs and also some covers.